I'm a somatic therapist, coach and teacher, here to help you heal, grow and thrive.
Right, so, here's my journey in a nutshell:
- Born in UK. Child of the 80s wahoo. Aquarius Sun, Libra Moon, Virgo Rising.
- Was an archaeologist for over a decade and got to dig up a lot of cool sh*t.
- Got my PhD.
- Left academia because, well, Aquarius.
- Started teaching yoga in tropical places full time and realised, holy sh*t, I’m a channel / witch / healer. Parents were not pleased.
- Settled on the word priestess. Parents gave up at this point.
- Started coaching clients 1:1 and in groups.
- Gained a fairly good reputation.
- Wrote a book (The Way of the Priestess). It did quite well.
- Started taking a somatic nervous system approach to client work and became trauma resolution-trained.
- Gained an even better reputation.
- Created my own methodology called Regenerative Alchemy, which helps people turn pain and challenge into healing, growth, purpose and resilience.
- Started training people in this approach. Rave reviews.
- And now? I’m still working with clients 1:1, writing my second book (the Medicine is You) and will open enrolment to the Regenerative Alchemy Coach training in the autumn (or ´fall´ for you American types).
My clients are amazing practitioners who doubt themselves and their medicine, but find courage and confidence through working together.
Our work together usually centres on unhooking them from the internalised conditioning that has led them to neglect their needs, overshoot their boundaries, and hide their deepest and truest brilliance.
We create deep, sustainable and long-lasting change (Regenerative Alchemy™) though:
1. Befriending the Nervous System
2. Processing Unresolved Wounding ( aka as trauma)
3. Connecting To and Embodying Their Unique Purpose
As a result, my clients experience things such as:
- An increased capacity to receive.
- Feeling calmer and more relaxed.
- Feeling more joy, nourishing richness, and flow.
- Being more present with the ones you love.
- Feeling more full and satisfied.
- Unleashed creativity, deepened magic
- Deep clarity and trust in the next chapter.
- A cleaned up relationship with money so that it feels healthy, light and expansive
- Deep inner safety and embodied purpose
- More magnetism to replenishing resources and magical opportunities
Experience, Teachers and Lineages:
My work is a culmination of 18 years of learning, training and development.
My work is heavily influenced by the following teachers:
- Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapy (ISSTT). Certified.
- Rachael Maddox - ReBloom Trauma Resolution. 1:1 Mentorship & Foundations Training.
- Internal Family Systems and Parts Work. Integrative Somatic Parts Work Certified.
- Kimberly Ann Johnson. Activate Your Inner Jaguar. Oxford, UK.
- Steve Harrison - The Yoga Sanctuary, Southampton UK. 200 Hour YTT Certified.
- Natalie Brite - Ethical Marketing and Sustainable Business. 1:1 Mentorship.
- Peter Levine - Somatic Experiencing. As part of the ISTT Certification.
- Charles Eistenstein - Sacred Economics
- Looby MacNamara - People and Permaculture
- Robin Wall Kimmer - Braiding Sweetgrass
- Trudi Lebron - Anti-Racist Business
- Resmaa Menakem - My Grandmother's Hands
- 5500+ hours of somatic guiding and coaching experience (over 7 years)
Innate Superpowers (that can't be certified or quantified):
- Instinctive recognition of patterns and wider implications
- Witchy / priestess felt-sense impulses, intuitive hits and downloads from my guides
- Deep ancestral wisdom that I'm in the process of reclaiming
- Gifted at messaging and business strategy - I'm able to get to heart of how to speak about your work in a compelling way. I'm also good at helping people find the right business model for them.
Other Certifications & Qualifications:
- Permaculture Design Certification (Terra Alta, Portugal)
- PhD in Humanities (Research Topics: Creativity & Cognition. Embodied Knowledge. Gender Archaeology. Identity. Prehistoric Europe.)
The People Who've Shaped Me:
I'm the wife of Mauro, dog mum to Manny, daughter to Chris and John, sister to Tom and Nev, granddaughter to Elsie, Michael, Eleanor and Sid.
I was born in the UK, and now split my time between the UK and Portugal.
Heritage: English / Eastern European (my grandad Michael was from Poland and my great grandmother Catarina was from Ukraine)
How the Business is Run:
I run a small independent business that specialises in personal transformation and professional coaching / consulting.
The business aims to offer high quality services that hold space for people to come into their own sovereign power.
We take a trauma-informed and resilience-informed approach, meaning that we understand the role that trauma and resilience plays in society, and our coaching, marketing and selling practices are designed to minimise harm and maximise potential as best we can.
We're advocates for Mother Earth, meaning that our messaging and business practices aim to centre Her.
We have a small team, supervised by Abi Chandler from The Holistic Assistant. These team members run the day to day operations of my group programmes.
20% of revenue goes straight to government taxes (booooo!)
50% of the company revenue goes to Sarah's salary
20% goes to team costs and running expenses.
5% goes into Sarah's private pension fund - an ethical pension fund that focuses on investing in regenerative social enterprises.
Up to 5% of profit is shared between our partners - Ecologi, Rainforest Trust, Treesisters, Pachamama Alliance and Lend With Care, as well as other more grassroots organisations, when the opportunity for donation arises.explore working with me
We believe that business should be a vehicle for personal, social and ecological healing. As a community, we financially support initiatives that aid marginalised people and Mother Earth. Here are our current partnerships. We donate up to 5% of our annual profits.