FOR HEALERS & LEADERS
The nourishing deep inner work that helps you heal from stress & hustle, give birth to your deepest work yet and expand your earning capacity, without working harder.apply to work with Sarah
It's time to become the abundant, nourished, sovereign, fully-expressed mystical woman you were put on this earth, by healing the way you work and embodying the medicine that you're here to give others.
Is this you?
You're already somewhat established in your business or career, and people describe you as driven and a go-getter.
But despite this, perhaps deep down you've found yourself thinking: 'Working in this way doesn't feel as good as it's supposed to.'
What you may be craving is something deeper. Something more satisfying. Something juicer. Something more nourishing. Something that's more, well, you.
You know you're here to make a real difference in the world. You know there's more to you and your mission that meets the eye. And you want to unhook from overworking, give birth to your deepest work yet and increase your capacity to receive everything you need to flourish and thrive.
But does any of these feel true for you?
- You may currently feel like you’re on a treadmill that's hard to get off - you're the one holding it all together, and you're afraid of pivoting or slowing down (even though your soul is craving for it).
- You may have plateaued - what once excited the pants off you doesn't do it for you anymore.
- You may have noticed old patterns creeping in, in your work life or your personal life - and you're thinking: 'not this again.'
- You may often feel overly responsible for things - for your family, for your clients, for your employees. You've realised that you've been playing the role of caretaker for far too long, and quite frankly, it's exhausting.
- You might not know who you really are outside of your business or career or family life. If it all went away, you fear that you'd lose your sense of identity and worth.
- You may find yourself feeling uncomfortable or unsettled when you're not in 'doing mode'. Despite scheduling in self-care and vacation time etc, you're still always 'on'.
- You may feel that what you're sharing on social media or presenting to the world doesn't actually reflect the truth of what you're experiencing in life - and this makes you feel out of integrity.
- You may have realised that your relationship with money doesn't feel as healthy as you'd like it to be. No matter how much you earn, it never feels like it's enough. Or perhaps you've realised that you've been earning it in ways that now feel unaligned.
- You may have tried to put boundaries in place to create a work / life balance, but it still feels like there's something deeper that needs addressing - you've noticed how it's still very easy for you put other's needs first, and it's draining.
- And you may find it hard to ask for or even know what you need. Maybe you've realised you believe that you don't need anything, and you sense that it's this that is blocking your ability to receive what you really need to thrive.
Are you in deep need of nourishment, witnessing & care?
You're searching for deeper healing and aligned career / business development.
Imagine the relief of working with someone who can meet you fully where you're at. You're usually the one holding space for others, but how would it change things for you if you had deep delicious space held for you.
Space that's non-judgemental and feels safe.
Space where you don't have to keep up the pretence or act like you have all your shit together all the time.
Space where no-one's trying to offer you surface-level mindset or strategy solutions.
Space where you're seen. Fully. In all your magic and your mess.
Space where your deepest dharma is reflected back to you.
Space that focuses on your deepest inner healing, the kind that collapses timelines, amplifies abundance and finally heals the way you work.
Space where you can surrender and feel deeply loved, nourished and replenished, time after time.
And space where your biggest and juiciest work yet makes itself known to you, and the best, most abundant way to offer it to the world becomes obvious, one conversation at a time.
"I found myself lost in the voices of the outside world. I allowed them to rock me of center, doubt myself and wonder what I was SUPPOSED be doing, rather than listening to the sound of my SOUL. Sarah will enable you to powerfully tune in to….YOU. She will guide you out of your head, into your heart - into the space of what you’re meant to create. The thing that will set your soul on fire. And she will show you exactly how to bring it into the world, with ease & flow. Investing in mentorship with Sarah was the best business decision I've made by FAR."
Marijke de Jong, Life Coach, Healer & Founder of The Awakened Woman
Testimonial Transparency: Marijke was able to experience these kinds of results because she was curious and deeply committed to the process, no matter what came up. We built a beautiful client / facilitator relationship over time.
The way you're working isn't working....
In my private practice, I work with clients who experience some or all of the above. Just like you, they are the self-proclaimed high-achievers of the world, that have put a tonne of pressure on themselves to perform and go bigger, but inside they feel depleted, malnourished and are struggling.
Here's why you find yourself here:
1. Neglect. The patriarchal system teaches us to neglect our needs. As a result, many of us are unaware of what we really need in order to truly thrive.
Self-Sufficiency is a lie. You have needs - for connection, love, health, vitality, resources and self-expression - that’re currently not being listened to and met. Abundance, liberation and expansion can only be amplified when you get radically honest with yourself.
2. Extraction & Exploitation. You may not have been given the opportunity to say no to things during your childhood. And today, within our capitalist system, we are all still being manipulated, extracted from and exploited, sometimes by others, sometimes by ourselves, without us even realising it consciously (but our bodies know).
When you learn how to say no to what you should do and focus on letting go of trying so damn hard, you'll begin to liberate yourself from the inner chains of oppression, and pave the way for regenerative wealth.
3. Shame. Shame is an imprint from our caregivers and our colonial culture. It became etched into your being anytime you were wronged, made out to be bad, hidden, blamed, ostracised, silenced or criticised.
Shame is the festering wound that makes us believe that we're not enough. It's responsible for you hiding your light, your magic and your power. Radical self-expression is the medicine that amplifies your magic and propels you to notoriety.
This is the deep inner work that will help you heal the way you work and experience for flow, ease, peace and abundance.
From Neglect to Nourishment - to amplify your abundance.
From Extraction & Exploitation to Sovereignty - to amplify your self-confidence.
From Shame to Radical-Self-Expression - to amplify your impact.
By doing this work with me, here's what the end result could look like for you:
- You increase your capacity to receive (joy, revenue, love, connection, ease - you name it, it's yours).
- You feel calmer and more relaxed.
- You feel more joy, nourishing richness, and flow.
- You are more present with the ones you love.
You feel more full and satisfied.
You've unleashed your creativity, deepened your magic and are giving birth to your deepest & most exciting work yet.
- You have deep clarity and trust in your next chapter.
- You've cleaned up your relationship with money so that it feels healthy, light and expansive
- You feel deep inner safety and embodied purpose
- You are magnetic to resources and opportunities that allow you to live your highest purpose.
What makes this work different from the majority of professional / personal coaching:
I've found that the most transformative work between a client and facilitator has to go beyond mindset and strategy. You need (yes, there's that word again - need) and deserve deeper and more sustainable solutions.
Space-holding that heals and creates deep long-lasting, sustainable inner alchemy requires four key ingredients:
1. Spaciousness & Depth. Short-term solutions and the need for fast results often puts our nervous system into overwhelm, and can open the door for self-sabotage and self-exploitation (burn out) to creep in.
2. Empathy, Validation & Deep Trust. Trust is the magic fairy dust that creates space for deep healing. Coaches or mentors will erode your trust when they unintentionally bypass your pain or try and slap on a surface-level solution to your situation. Trust can't be manufactured or rushed. It's built, one interaction at a time, deepened through continuous deep listening and unconditional love.
3. Working with the Nervous System. Mindset-based solutions only work at the level of cognition, which is why you may have done lots of mindset work, but still feel like there's something more for you to unlock and uncover. Deeper inner alchemy requires that you also work with your emotional body and nervous system, so that you can slowly get to know and unburden the parts of you that are responsible for overworking and under-receiving. It's not enough to meditate or do yoga - what’s needed is work that will help you identify and change the patterns that dysregulate you in the first place.
4. Witchiness, Magic & Right Relationship to Nature. There are spirits, guides, energies, instincts and intuitions all around and within you. This is natural intelligence and wisdom that our culture has cut you off from. When they're brought into your healing, through ritual and reclamation, miracles happen.
"Sarah has an amazing ability to guide using intuition and wisdom, and trusts in your own wisdom for your own path; which makes for some powerful expansion and growth! It has been an experience that has a hard-to-put-my-finger-on quality to it, because really, this experience has been pure magic!"
Dr. Bekah Shallcross, Clinical Therapist and Founder of The Feminist Therapist Centre
Testimonial Transparency: Bekah came ready and open to dive deep into this work. She showed up whole-heartedly to each session.
How I Work with My Private Clients:
I work with clients for either one month or six months at a time.
One Month Option:
You bring what feels stuck or what's in need of attention, and together we explore and alchemise it over three 75 minute 'Inner Alchemy Facilitation' sessions.
You'll have WhatsApp access to me on Tuesdays and Thursdays to help you integrate and embody what comes up in the sessions.
To recap, over 30 days you'll receive:
- 3 Inner Alchemy Facilitation Sessions
- 30 days of WhatsApp support on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Six Month Option:
At the beginning of the container, we dive deep to co-create and map out our 6 month journey together. We then meet every 2 weeks for 75 minutes to be with and work through whatever is coming up and needing attention (these are 'Inner Alchemy Facilitation' Sessions). We also do monthly 30 minute 'Restore & Reset' Sessions, that focus solely on emotional release and nervous system regulation.
You will also have access to WhatsApp support on Tuesdays and Thursdays, where you can share with me anything that's coming up for you.
To recap, over the 6 months you'll receive:
- One bespoke and individual 6 month programme, carefully designed to fit you perfectly, and take you exactly where you want to go.
- 12 Inner Alchemy Facilitation Sessions
- 6 Restore & Reset Sessions
- 6 months of WhatsApp support on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Together we can focus on things such as:
- Recognising when your nervous system is dysregulated and regulating it so that your decision-making is powerful.
- Identifying your unmet needs
- Strengthening your capacity to receive
- Cleaning up your relationship with money and expanding your capacity to receive, hold & direct it
- Filling your own cup so that you're energised, ignited and inspired
- Unburdening the parts of you that are constantly striving so that you can feel calmer and more at ease
- Bringing more spaciousness and fun into your life
- Boundary repair and implementation
- Healing your relationship with responsibility
- Regenerative life design (informed by permaculture principles and indigenous wisdom)
- Regenerative (& restorative) business model design that increases your capacity to earn in a way that feels featherlight
- Deepening your spiritual connection
- Light, joyful, effective and socially-responsible marketing
"Sarah is a true embodiment of feminine leadership and working one-on-one with her has been profoundly transformative. I was very stuck in debilitating fear and trauma patterns when we first met and I knew I needed to dig deep and start investing in myself. Sarah’s words and divine energy resonated so deeply, I just couldn’t ignore my body’s “YES" to this work and the shifts were instantaneous! The sacred container Sarah created served as a powerful mirror which allowed all parts of me to be seen and heard with so much love and compassion. She took me on a deep inward journey to my inner-Priestess, consistently reflecting truth back to me so that I could begin to disentangle myself from my conditioning and unapologetically step into my power and purpose. It felt like pure alchemy and a long-overdue reclamation of self. My body, mind, heart and soul now feel so much more aligned and alive and I’m open to receiving abundance with ease and flow. Long gone are the days of pushing and forcing!"
Dr. Laura de Pian, Embodiment Facilitator & Founder of The Feminine Revival
Testimonial Transparency: Laura was a joy to work with. Open, curious and ready for change.
Back in 2015, I left the stuffy constraints of academia to go on a quest to do something that felt more like me.
What started out as teaching yoga and meditation full time morphed into professional space-holding. I've now been facilitating deep inner alchemy for nearly 5 years.
I take a trauma-informed approach, meaning that I see everything through the lens of trauma which allows me to help my clients create deeper, more sustainable and long-lasting transformation.
I also take a regenerative approach, meaning that I help my clients look for solutions that mimic the natural laws of Nature (because Nature is magic).
My work is heavily influenced by the following teachers (some of who I have worked with closely, and others I have only 'met' through their books and online training programmes):
- Steve Harrison - The Yoga Sanctuary, Southampton UK. 200 Hour YTT Certified.
- Rachael Maddox - ReBloom Trauma Resolution. 1:1 Mentorship.
- Natalie Brite - Ethical Marketing and Sustainable Business. 1:1 Mentorship.
- Richard Schwartz and Fran Booth - Internal Family Systems and Parts Work. Integrative Somatic Parts Work Certified.
- Charles Eistenstein - Sacred Economics
- Looby MacNamara - People and Permaculture
- Robin Wall Kimmer - Braiding Sweetgrass
- Trudi Lebron - Anti-Racist Business
- Resmaa Menakem - My Grandmother's Hands
- 3000+ hours of yoga / somatic guiding experience (over 8 years)
- 1600+ hours of coaching experience (over 5 years)
Innate Superpowers (that can't be certified or quantified):
- Instinctive recognition of patterns and wider implications
- Witchy / priestess felt-sense impulses, intuitive hits and downloads from my guides
- Deep ancestral wisdom that I'm in the process of reclaiming
- Gifted at messaging and business strategy - I'm able to get to heart of how to speak about your work in a compelling way. I'm also good at helping people find the right business model for them.
Other Certifications & Qualifications:
- Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapy (ongoing)
- Permaculture Design Certification (Terra Alta, Portugal)
- PhD in Humanities (Research Topics: Creativity & Cognition. Embodied Knowledge. Gender Archaeology. Identity. Prehistoric Europe.)
Working with me privately is an investment of time, energy and money. This deep inner alchemical work changes everything. I only work with people who believe in themselves enough to take the leap and trust their felt-sense guidance that says yes.
The investment options to work with Sarah for either one month or six months are transparently laid out in the application form.
Sarah is currently fully booked but will have two spots, one for one month and one for six months, opening up next month.
To earn the investment options, explore if this is the right fit for you, and download fill out the application form. If your application is accepted, you'll then be invited onto an exploration call.